Saturday, May 31, 2008

Snapshots of me @ 21st MINDEF PRIDE Day

Finally, the event is over! We had a tremendous amount of support from fellow singaporeans and many visitors from abroad. The response to the games, stage games, shows were overwhelming! Maybe its because 迷路兵 was performing for whole 3 days or was it because the public love innovation so much?

Well, here are some of the snapshots of me at the event. Note : None of these were pose for camera, all were taken without my knowledge.

  • Pre-Event (27th May)

  • Day 1 (28th May)

  • Day 2 (29th May)

  • Day 3 (30th May)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Are you sure that is you? i just couldn't believe it. You used to be bigger. I used to find you a very very nice guy, just that a bit "fat". But now, you seem like the perfect guy for me. If only you are available now... ... ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...