Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy 33rd Birthday!

*Copied from my wife’s blog* http://memoriesofgrowingup.blogspot.com/2009/09/happy-33th-birthday-to-my-man.html
We didn’t go anywhere today except for J’s class at Zoophonics. Hb intend to prepare dinner so we went to NTUC before heading home.

I wanted to buy a Dark Chocolate Truffle Cake for Hb but J insisted on a THOMAS THE TRAIN cake! Haha…he said it’s his birthday today! pengz

Birthday boy*oops…should be man* busy in the kitchen

Yummy dishes whipped up by Hb

Pictures taken by J

J enjoying the yummy dinner

Father and son

I love our 全家福 aka family picture! But was telling Hb that the brightness from the ceiling fan seem to spoil the picture. We took a few more attempt but still prefers this.

Actually considered very well taken. Coz with a kid and a dog, picture taken by a self timer camera can be quite a challenge!

Here’s another attempt with me sticking out my fat butt :(

hmmm….actually I kinda reluctant to put this video…I looked so awkward in the video…LOL

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...