Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I love My Family!

Photo065

Look at this photo. Look how happy they are. Almost everyday, you hear people complaining about this and that. Not enough money, Pay too low, Bonus too low, No job, Retrenchments etc. People always look for material gains. But they always forget about what is important. Family. In life, what’s most important? Is it the chasing after of the latest gadgets? A car? A private property? A dream job that pays a lot with minimum effort?

To me, This is what is important. My Family.  No matter how hard life is at work, how stress or how irritating, looking at this photo always brings a smile to my face.

This is why i say i am a lucky man, lucky to have an understanding wife behind me with my erratic work schedule. Lucky that my son is healthy and cute with lots of fun in every new day.

I love My Family, Do you love yours? If you do, tell them. You will make their day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...