Monday, June 16, 2008

Farewell Makan for me

Today, 2 of my buddy from my unit brought me out for a farewell lunch. Well, in 7 days time, i be going for a 10 week course and after that, chances are that i will be going somewhere else. Mr Patrick Ho and Mr Tony Phoon decided to treat me to Shabu-Shabu at Bugis Xian De Lai steamboat.

After a sumptous shabu-shabu of beef, lamb, pork and chicken, washed down with 3 jugs of Tiger Beer, we went for Gelato and followed by Starbucks Coffee.

Thanks so much to Mr Patrick Ho and Mr Tony Phoon. Their gesture to buy me makan was so heartwarming and also i had one of the best shabu-shabu session ever.

In the next 10 weeks, i will definitely miss the kopi-o sessions, the vegetarian lunch and the "calories" counting jokes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...